Blog Collection

Friday, February 21, 2014

The Playstation 4

Overview:
you might probably know this is, because I made this post a little bit late but......... The PlayStation 4 usually called The PS4,Which was launched on November for the U.S. Has become one of the most incredible video game consoles ever. it may have launched with a small selection of games but it will continue to grow in a few months it will be filled with tons of great games.
Tips:
I personally think that people should wait at least 2 or 3 Months to buy a PS4. know, I must admit it has some great games but these are third party games I'm talking about. Games like Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts and Need For Speed Rivals. These Games are truly great, but this is not going to push an average gamer to buy a PS4, cause these awesome third-party games are also available on PS3 and are much more affordable on that console. I am an average gamer but I have been waiting for at least May to get a PS4 cause, the only games I want that are available exclusively on PlayStation 4 are Knack and Killzone Shadow Fall. although I would also get the 4 games I mentioned earlier, I would wait because I would have the same games on PS4 as I  have on PS3 right now. I am waiting for may because at that time there will be more new games like Infamous Second Son, Destiny, Watch Dogs and Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition. Not to mention That soon The PlayStation NOW Game Streaming Service will be released.
Game Plan:
If You still have not purchased a PS4 then here is a little plan you should follow:
  1. Buy a PlayStation 4
  2. Buy a 1 year PlayStation Plus Membership
  3. Buy at least 1 Exclusive Title
  4. Enjoy Your gaming
Classification:
Must Have

This Is a must have console but I advice you to wait until may or june and then It will be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment